Day 12 : Either....Or

Day 12 :
Either......Or
⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱
Rules : 1
രണ്ട് Sentence ലെയും Subject ഒന്നായി വരുമ്പോൾ
Q: He didn't come.He didn't call
Structure : Subject + Auxiliary Verb + Either + Balance of first sentence + or + Balance of second sentence.
A: He didn't either come or call.
⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱
Rules 2:
രണ്ട് Sentence ലെ Subject വ്യത്യസ്തമാകുകയും Verb ഒന്നാവുകയും ചെയ്താൽ
Q: My father will give the money.I will take the risk.
Structure : Either + first sentence + or + second sentence.
A: Either my father will give the money or I will take the risk.
⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱
Rules : 3
രണ്ട് sentence ലെ subject and Verb വ്യത്യസം വന്നാൽ
Q: He is active.I am active.
Structure : Either + First Subject + or + second subject + Second sentence ലെ verb ഉൾപ്പെടുന്ന ബാക്കി ഭാഗം
A: Either he or I am active.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Question Tag Excerise

Kerala Renaissance leaders QA-3

Western Ghat